There are JavaScript hooks for copying and pasting?  The only ones that I have seen (e.g. bit.ly) rely on Flash.  (I see this because I'm running flashblock and have to explicitly tell the Flash applet to run.)

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Assistant Director                                http://dltj.org/about/