A reminder to get your Code4Lib paper proposals submitted before the
November 13 deadline:

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011talks_Submissions

Preconference proposals are due by November 19:

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_Preconference_Proposals

Thanks,

-Code4Lib 2011 Conference Program Committee
 * Karen Estlund
 * Gabriel Farrell
 * Ranti Junus
 * Dot Porter