Hi Migell,

> So, my task will be to write the user interface, but I'd like to avoid writing
> the SIP2 component from scratch.

If you are developing your own check-in system, there will be an integrated library system (ILS) SIP2 component (the SIP2 server) and a user interface SIP2 component (a SIP2 client).  Does your ILS already come with a SIP2 (or NCIP) server or are you talking about building the server component too?

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office