From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Migell Acosta
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] SIP2 SDK available

Hello everyone, my name is Migell Acosta and I am new to the list.  I am
at the County of Los Angeles Public Library.

I am interested in developing our own automated check in system because
the commercial offerings are a bit pricey and not very innovative.

So, my task will be to write the user interface, but I'd like to avoid
writing the SIP2 component from scratch.  Does anyone know of a SIP2 SDK
or software library available as FOSS or paid license?  I'm not too
picky about programming language.  We have a developer on staff who can
adapt to a few different languages.

Thanks very much.

Migell Acosta
County of Los Angeles Public Library
Interim Assistant Director, Information Systems
562-940-8418