I never did finish my experiment with XSLT to be able to sort the items
taken from Robert Teeter's Great Books Lists by applying different
stylesheets. His data are compiled form an assorted list of "Great Books"
Lists.  I just put them into XML so that I could sort by the number of lists
that mentioned each particular book.

Here's the lists sorted by the number of Great Books Lists that mentioned
the title.

http://exlibris.colgate.edu/staff/charper/bestbooks/greatbooks.xml

My effort to apply various stylesheets - under (delayed) construction:
http://exlibris.colgate.edu/staff/charper/bestbooks/greatbooks.html

It's in serious need of paging to make the load time realistic.  And is
there anyway to keep a client-side XSLT cahced so that it doesn't download
the entire thing every time. Obviously, I've got a lot to learn about XSLT,
but that was one of the points of this exercise. Aside from that, I really
did want to see which were the Great Books Lists "most-cited".

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
315-228-7363