(Cross-posting to Web4Lib, Code4Lib, and Drupal4Lib - apologies for any duplication.)

Hello, all-

Last call!  Thanks so much to the people that have already responded.  I've received multiple requests for the results, so there's a lot of interest and I will definitely post to the list.

We're looking at developing a new library website in Drupal, and would like to create a sensible staffing model for future development and maintenance.  We are a large academic library looking to do moderate to heavy customization.  What sort of staff do we need to support a large, relatively complex Drupal site?

Please feel free to either take our 5-10 minute online survey at http://goo.gl/Oqx3 or reply to me directly to respond via email.

Thanks in advance,
Amanda
Amanda Rust
Research & Instruction Librarian
Northeastern University, 270 Snell Library
360 Huntington Avenue   Boston, MA    02115
[log in to unmask] / 617-373-8548