Hello everyone, my name is Migell Acosta and I am new to the list.  I am at the County of Los Angeles Public Library.

I am interested in developing our own automated check in system because the commercial offerings are a bit pricey and not very innovative.

So, my task will be to write the user interface, but I'd like to avoid writing the SIP2 component from scratch.  Does anyone know of a SIP2 SDK or software library available as FOSS or paid license?  I'm not too picky about programming language.  We have a developer on staff who can adapt to a few different languages.

Thanks very much.

Migell Acosta
County of Los Angeles Public Library
Interim Assistant Director, Information Systems
562-940-8418