DLF Community Members,

The 2010 DLF Fall Forum was a great event and I want to thank all those who attended and contributed to the its success.

If you were unable to attend, or did attend and want to review the sessions, power point presentations of the sessions are now available online: http://www.clir.org/dlf/forums/fall2010/speakerslides.html

Links to the presentations are also imbedded in the final version of the 2010 Forum Schedule (http://www.clir.org/dlf/forums/fall2010/schedule0917.pdf).

If you have comments or suggestions regarding next year's Forum, please send those to DLF(at)CLIR(dot)org. Be sure you use the subject line "DLF Forum Comments" in your email message.

A short  5 question survey will be going out to the community later today that will help plan DLF activities for 2011.
Your participation with this effort is greatly appreciated, and the feedback we receive will guide our decision process in regards to our outreach efforts.

Sincerely,
Rachel L. Frick

Director, Digital Library Federation Program
Council on Library and Information Resources
1752 N Street NW  Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-2909
p: 202.939.4758