Dear DLF Community,

The 2010 Fall Forum was a great success, and we have begun the planning process for the 2011 DLF Forum.

As was mentioned at the final session of the 2010 DLF Fall Forum, for 2011 there will be only one DLF Forum meeting, to be held in the later part of the year.

The DLF Advisory Committee will be meeting in December and will be evaluating the DLF Forum meetings, and other possible outreach activities.

In order to better meet community needs, and understand the best way to do so,  I need to hear from you.

Please take a moment to complete a short 5 question survey that pertains to future Forum and related outreach activities planning: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVWQMNC

The survey will be open until Friday, December 10th, 2010.

Thank you for your time and participation.

Sincerely,

Rachel L. Frick

Director, Digital Library Federation Program

Council on Library and Information Resources

1752 N Street NW  Suite 800

Washington, D.C. 20036-2909

p: 202.939.4758