Hi David,

Same here - though I think Yaz was quite picky about which version of
Php - I found that this version:

http://museum.php.net/php5/php-5.2.3-Win32.zip

- works with Yaz.

Additionally, here's something I bookmarked (in French, but you get the idea):

Solution:
Il faut t?l?charger le fichier
http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/phpyaz/win32/php-5.2.3/1.0.11/php_yaz.dll
? copier (en rempla?ant) dans EasyPHP\php5\ext

Au (re)d?marrage de Apache, il va vous manquer 3 DLL, il faut
t?l?charger et installer :

http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/yaz/win32/yaz_3.0.6.exe

qui contient les fichiers DLL n?cessaires:

yaz3.dll, libxslt.dll, libxml2.dll
? copier dans EasyPHP\php5

So, yeah, go to IndexData, install Yaz, and copy the DLL files as indicated.

Let me know how you get on - I think I've still got PHP5 installed on
my Windows XP machine at home.

cheers,

Tom