Does Pragmatic Bookshelf count as O'Reilly? O'Reilly is their sole US
distributor, but someone else may be in charge of them, so I don't know.
I'll post 'em anyway.

The newly published RSpec Book
<http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781934356371/> would
be a worthy title to include, though it's more Rails-centric than I'd like.
I write a lot more non-Rails Ruby than some, I guess.

Also, Seven Languages in Seven
Weeks<http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781934356593/>looks like a good
introduction to the specialized art of learning (and
evaluating) new and unfamiliar languages.

I'll come up with more later. :)