Rats, that's what I thought. I'm having trouble trying to get gzip
compression to work.  I added an .htaccess file enabling gzip, to both the
site root, and the FindingAids directory, as well as ms0361.gz, but I don't
think the page is being delivered compressed.  Can you perhaps test it and
see if its compressed for you?

Thanks!
Nathan