Again, thank you everyone for your feedback.  Although I'm tech savy, I'm
not an expert.  I know what AJAX is, but not the coding behind it and don't
really have the time to learn at the moment.  Same goes for auto-suggest and
tag clouds.  I don't think my skill level is as high as most on this list.
 (for now ;)

Aaron -- I really like the DuBois finding aid, it's beautiful!  Did you
generate it from one EAD or did you have to create secondary EAD's with
single <dsc> elements to get the series box folder listings?  Or maybe that
part was done with hand coding afterwards?  I was hesitant to use multiple
<dsc> elements as it goes against RLG best practices.  It's actually what
was done on the previous version of this finding aid.  Your presentation is
really nice though...might just have to do it.

Nathan

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Andrew Hankinson <[log in to unmask]