Thanks Jonathan, we do have Manning and Pragmatic covered
    http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_committees_sign-up_page#Book_Give-Away_Committee
(+ list of publishers)

though I don't know if the folks working with them have the option to
suggest titles we'd like.  It probably wouldn't hurt to send along
titles from those publishers if you have a wishlist of titles you'd
like (but send them to this list, the conference planning list
directly, or to the individual people working with the publisher...
not me).

The question also gives me the opportunity to say that if anyone
doesn't see a publisher on our giveaway-committee-wiki-page (above)
that we should contact, feel free to add their name to the wiki page
and, better yet(!), sign up to be the one contacting them...

Thanks,
Kevin