Karen,

I'm glad you found it helpful and I will definitely consider writing it up
somewhere. Right now I'm also struggling to write something up on the data
modeling problems I had in a way that is comprehensible to anyone other than
me. That might make a good complement to this discussion.

I look forward to any comments or suggestions that you or anyone else has.
We are trying to get as much feedback as possible.

Kelley