Kelley,

do you have somewhere documentation on which properties/attributes are
associated with each FRBR entity? I ask this in part out of my
ignorance of moving image cataloging, and therefore I am having
trouble translating from the FRBR documentation to what appears in
your prototype. I did my usual search on "seven samurai" and the
display (which I assume represents the Work) reads (in part):

Alternate Title:
     Seven Samurai
Director:
     Kurosawa, Akira, 1910-1998
Genres:
     Feature; Fiction; Drama;
Language:
     Japanese
Country:
     Japan
Original Aspect:
     Full screen ( 1.37:1 )
Run Time:
     206
Color:
     B&W
Sound:
     Sound

I'm curious as to which are Work attributes and which are Expression
attributes. Also, is there an example that shows one work and multiple
expressions?

kc

Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net