Hi - reminder.  The site's kinda slammed tho  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McDonald, Robert H.
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Registration for Code4Lib 2011 Opens Monday Dec 13, 2010

As mentioned here on Monday,  Code4lib 2011 Conference Registration will
open on on Monday Dec 13, 2010.

I have posted this notice here - http://code4lib.org/conference/2011

On Monday I will notify this list, the code4ib list, and the IRC channel
once registration has been opened.

I would also like to remind everyone about our new scholarship opportunities
with AngelFund4Code4lib and Code4Lib Japan. I have also posted these up to
the main web page for the site note there are still a few more days to apply
for these opportunities.
http://code4lib.org/conference/2011

I know the program committee is currently confirming all speaker slots. We
do have spots reserved for all prepared speakers for code4lib - the current
voting list has been added to the agenda -
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2011draftschedule

thanks

Robert

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Frye Leadership Institute Fellow 2009
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234