It's a bit slow, but I was able to get through the process.

Matt Critchlow
858 534-6822

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Doran, Michael D
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Registration website issues?

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the Code4Lib registration website (https://www.confmanager.com/main.cfm?cid=2375)?  It took me about 15 minutes to get connected initially, now it's hanging after page 2 (of 9?).

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office