Hi Francis,

> ...flying into Chicago (My imaginary reduced costs because of the Hub at O'Hare)

Before you start counting your imaginary savings, you might want to at check actual airfares to Indianapolis.  February is apparently not the "high season" for travel to Indiana.  My round-trip fare from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) to Indianapolis (IND) for Code4Lib was just $188.  That was for a direct flight (which are usually higher to non-hub destinations); fares were similar for one-stops thru Chicago O'Hare.  Contrast it to my upcoming visit to (Fort Wayne) Indiana for the holidays -- *that* RT fare is $486 for direct going and a one-stop return on the same airline.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office