I added a section for Northwest Columbus (Tuttle Mall area) and also added times that are in the 24-hour clock to aid in sorting the arrival/departure columns.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Assistant Director                                http://dltj.org/about/