Hi Everyone,

Just a note to let you know that we have reached our limit on registration for Code4LIb 2011 and registration is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who has registered and we look forward to a wonderful event.

If you would like to be put on the wait list for the conference please send an email to Julie Wernert (jwernert at indiana dot edu).

If you are a speaker and have not yet registered, you will be receiving a link shortly to enable registration.

Thanks

Robert

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234
1320 East 10th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812-856-4834
Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>
Skype/GTalk: rhmcdonald
AIM/MSN: rhmcdonald1