From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Jonathan Rochkind
Sent: Wed 12/8/2010 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Fwd: Code4lib 2011 Conference Registration

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Code4lib 2011 Conference Registration
Date: 	Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:40:53 -0500
From: 	mcdonald <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	code4libcon <[log in to unmask]>

As mentioned here on Monday,  Code4lib 2011 Conference Registration
will open on on Monday Dec 13, 2010.

I have posted this notice here - http://code4lib.org/conference/2011

On Monday I will notify this list, the code4ib list, and the IRC
channel once registration has been opened.

I would also like to remind everyone about our new scholarship
opportunities with AngelFund4Code4lib and Code4Lib Japan. I have also
posted these up to the main web page for the site note there are still
a few more days to apply for these opportunities.
http://code4lib.org/conference/2011

I know the program committee is currently confirming all speaker
slots. We do have spots reserved for all prepared speakers for
code4lib - the current voting list has been added to the agenda -
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2011draftschedule

thanks

robert