Everyone,

I apologize to the working group that I was unable to participate in the call today, my son was sick Wed (and I missed a Content WG call) and today I had the same issues with my daughter.

I would certainly appreciate any notes, etc. that were an outcome of the call. I'm especially interested in what progress was made on the "Work Scope" section and how that relates to the "Schedule", because as currently written my concern is that monthly calls might not be enough interaction to meet our "Deliverables" section.

I raise this based on what I would consider to be an aggressive (but certainly necessary) "work objective". While I agree with the bullets listed in the "work objective", my fear is that we won't be able to achieve those goals without more interaction.

Anyway, if there are a set of notes that come out of this call, I look forward to reading them and assume that most of the above was probably discussed, and I'm sure I'll get more clarity in DC next week.

Again, sincere apologies for missing the call - it seems at this time of year every child in school is a walking petri dish, just waiting to take a ride on the next kid!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see many of you next week.

Sincerely,
John

John Spencer
BMS/ Chace