Paul,

While poking around the outreach component of the NDSA wiki I came up
with a phrase (which was approved by Lynne) to add to the discussion
as  Michigan contribution:  Have you backed up your culture lately?

http://ndsa.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Phrases-for-a-National-Preservation-and-Access-Campaign/28021-4760

We are not able to add it to the wiki because we can't sign in.

Liene Karels

University of Michigan Library
Communications Office
8076 Hatcher Graduate Library