Only 4 of you have responded to the Doodle polls!  I will extend the date for responses until Dec 22.  Please let us know which date and time works best for our next phone call.  And which topic you are most interested in our pursuing first.  More to follow on the new wiki space once we have a date for our next call.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Karen