Hi everybody,

Due to a complete lack of convenient flights from the Bay Area to the Cold
Area, it looks like I'm going to be making my connection in Chicago on
Sunday about the same time the Packers and Steelers are kicking off in
Dallas. I'm scheduled to get into Indianapolis around 7:15. Then I'll rent a
car and drive to Bloomington. Thanks to the bloat added by the extra
commercials and extended halftime show, I *might* make it in time to catch
some of the 4th quarter.

Anyone else planning to watch the game, in whole or in part? Got any
specifics on where?

Michael