Nick's is a good place to go, but if it's crowded, Buffa Louie's
around the corner on Indiana Ave. (in the old Gable's/Book Nook
restaurant) also has a lot of televisions.  Another couple spots with
good football TV watching are just north of the downtown square -
Scotty's at 7th and Walnut St or Coaches at 7th and College Ave.

Try Nick's or any of those places and more than likely there will be
some room to sit and watch.  It will be a mixed bag of Packers and
Steelers fans and folks who are still mad the Colts aren't there, so
it shouldn't matter where you go.  I will be wearing my Cheesehead
hat, but really only because I have one.  Go Colts (next year)!

Buffa Louie's
114 S. Indiana Ave.
812-333-3030

Scotty's Brewhouse