Just like I did last year, I'm requesting folks send me (on or off-list, as appropriate) issues/questions regarding Solr that I can factor into the session on Feb. 7 in Bloomington.  Suggestions on specifics you'd like covered will be eagerly accepted and factored in too.

Last year I had a ton of great questions.  And it's not that I can necessarily provide concrete answers for them (will do my best, of course), but that we toss them out there to the lib+Solr intersected community and see if we can collaboratively address them.  Here's a link to last years slides; see the last part of the slide deck for the community contributed questions) that we discussed live: <http://www.slideshare.net/erikhatcher/solr-black-belt-preconference>

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
	Erik