Windows NotePad probably needs an \r\n combo at the end of every line,
windows style.  Whether you should worry about that depends on where the
file is destined for and if it matters. (Becuase an \r\n at the end of
every line might (or might not) mess up some unix or mac applications.
Ah, line endings.)