On Jan 8, 2011, at 10:31 AM, diego ferreyra wrote:

> We have the glad to announce the release of Tematres 1.2.
>
> TemaTres  is a web tool to manage, publish and exploit controlled
> vocabularies and other formals representation of knowledge ( thesauri,
> taxonomies, glossaries, etc)...
>
>   - TemaTres Keywords extractor
>     http://www.vocabularyserver.com/distiller/index.php

Diego, after a few minutes of wandering around, what I saw was pretty impressive. I liked the keywords extractor interface the best. 'Have not gone so far as to try to install it. Sorry.

Consider publishing some of your work in Code4Lib Journal?

Can you point us more specifically to the Web Services-based API documentation?

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University of Notre Dame

Great Books Survey -- http://bit.ly/auPD9Q