I have the MyEclipse debugger, but in practice, I don't use it often.
I have used a variety of Javascript dev platforms over the years,
starting with one that was bundled with ColdFusion Studio/Homesite,
and have found that they seem to take more time and effort than they
save.

I do use Firebug in Firefox, which is easy and effective. I have the
Javascript Debugger (nee Venkman) for Firefox, as well, but don't use
that much either. I am not sure what the Javascript capabilities of
Firebug Lite bookmarklet are in other browsers.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon