Hi dear Eric, ... today we have released TemaTres keywords Distiller
in google code. You can download it from:
http://code.google.com/p/tematres-keywords-distiller/

TemaTres Keywords Distiller is a php tool to extract terms from a text
and use it to obtain keywords from a specific controlled vocabulary.
You can do automatic categorization of texts based on controlled
vocabularies managed by TemaTres.

For some documentation about Web Services-based API, there are a
explanation in http://www.r020.com.ar/tematres/wiki/doku.php?id=en:tematres:web_services_terminologicos

Or, you can invoke any TemaTres web services without arguments, eg:
http://www.r020.com.ar/tematres/services.php

Please ... let me know about any problem or doubt :-) My apologies
about my english

best regards

diego ferreyra

http://www.vocabularyserver.com/