Oh, and we've had three more people contribute since my emails, so
I'll take that as a vote to push it up to $1500 (which I won't get to
until later today).  As with anything in Code4Lib, it's an optional
involvement... no obligation to participate.  Different people may
also participate for their own reasons...

Kevin