On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 12:10, Joshua Gomez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Do you guys have any tips on transporting your brews?  I've seen a bottle of tequila that exploded in a friend's suitcase on the way back from Mexico and I'd rather not smell like beer all week.

When I ported four 750mL bottles of Dogfish to Chicago via Amtrak, I
wrapped the bottles in plastic bags to contain any possible explosions
and then used a combination of bubble wrap and various items of winter
outerwear to protect the bottles.  Worked like a charm.

Authentic Mexican tequila does explode, though.  It's a feature.

-Mike