Since we're on the topic, I highly recommend visiting the Bloomington Brewing Company. Their pale ale is excellent from what I remember as an IU SLIS student.

Junior Tidal
Assistant Professor
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11210
718.260.5481

http://library.citytech.cuny.edu

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Joshua Gomez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Do you guys have any tips on transporting your brews?  I've seen a bottle of tequila that exploded in a friend's suitcase on the way back from Mexico and I'd rather not smell like beer all week.

I usually pack 22 ounce bottles of beer in Ziploc freezer bags. Two
bottles per bag fit nicely; three can be a little tight but still
works. Then I just pile my clothes on and around the bags of bottles.

Mark