I am driving, so I can take any extra beer home with me!

However, for airplanes, the plastic zip-lock bags and put in the
middle of the suitcase wrapped with clothing has worked for me in the
past, but I never had one break, so I am not sure what would happen if
I did. The diapers do sound like a good idea though.

Edward