As Peter notes below, Anthologize is a WordPress 3 plugin -- and I should
add in a alpha release state -- so a WP 3 install where you can install
plug-ins is a pre-requisite.  But it does have a feed importer, so given a
complete RSS feed it would  provide a relatively plain ePub output option.
 There's a download on the Anthologize site Peter linked to; the code is
at https://github.com/chnm/anthologize/.

(Incidentally, I'll be talking about One Week | One Tool development
process Anthologize came out of at code4lib 2011).

-- Scott

Scott Hanrath