The Journal actually is hosted on WordPress, although I'm not sure if
it's a recent enough version for the plug-in.

I had the impression looking at it before that Anthologize would only
make an 'anthology' of your entire wordpress site.

Is there any easy way to get it to, for instance, make an anthology of
all the posts with a certain WordPress tag or category instead?   That's
what we'd want for the C4L Journal.  I guess if it can take a feed, you
could point it at the feed for a specific category/tag, but I'm betting
it works better when it's actually functioning as a wordpress plugin
integrated with the content it's exporting.

In general, one of the hardest part of exporting our WordPress articles
in other formats seems to be dealing with the in-line images,
code-samples, tables, etc.

Jonathan