On Jan 4, 2011, at 11:40 AM, Jonathan Rochkind wrote:

> ...Is there any easy way to get it to, for instance, make an anthology of
> all the posts with a certain WordPress tag or category instead?...

Based on my (poor) recollection of playing with the Anthologize plug-in, the process is a bit manual. Initialize epub. Drag postings to it. Annotate/tweak titles. Click 'Go'. Get epub file. The process is not laborious, just a bit tedious. I would definitely recommend the "Journal Committee" experiment with Anthologize.

--
Eric Morgan