Hi all,

We want to use urls in our MARC records and EAD to link to content in our Fedora repository as well as things like web pages on our company's website.  What are you folks using out there for this?  The Handle System seems to be a good choice, or a purl service.  I might also use it to link to Fedora content as well.

Ideas, suggestions?

thanks,

...adam

Adam Wead
Systems and Digital Collections Librarian
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
216.515.1960 (t)
215.515.1964 (f)

http://www.rockhall.com/
Rock & Roll: (noun) African American slang dating back to the early 20th Century. In the early 1950s, the term came to be used to describe a new form of music, steeped in the blues, rhythm & blues, country and gospel. Today, it refers to a wide variety of popular music -- frequently music with an edge and attitude, music with a good beat and --- often --- loud guitars.© 2005 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.