 Hello
I'm a public librarian in the UK and also a keen library data masher. I'm
also a founder member of the UK Voices For The Library campaign (
http://www.voicesforthelibrary.org.uk) , which is fighting the cuts to UK
public libraries - approx. 400 libraries under threat of closure at the
moment.

I recently issued a library data mashup challenge at a Mashed Library event
in Edinburgh, based around an archive of #savelibraries tweets. Put simply,
I'd like people to come up with a creative data mashup that makes use of
these tweets and spreads the word about libraries in a different way. This
archive is available as an RSS feed, HTML, or Excel file.

More details of the challenge can be found at
http://informationtwist.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/voices-for-the-library-data-mashup-challenge/

There is a small prize of £60 Amazon vouchers, or U.S. equivalent. Closing
date is 1st March 2011. It would be great if people could get involved.

Thanks - Gary Green