Content Work Group Members:

Hello All,
I hope you have all had a great holiday break and are ready to get back to work.  We scheduled our next conference call for January 5th at 11 AM Eastern Time.  Yes, that is tomorrow.  Our apologies for not getting this out sooner.  Below are the agenda for the meeting, a link to our wiki space (thanks to Abbie for getting this set up for us), and the call in/ WebEx information.  Let us know if you have additions for the agenda.

Agenda:
-Wiki overview by Abbie
-Minutes of the last meeting - additions/corrections (the meeting minutes are on the wiki)
-Update of the NDSA meeting in December
-Discussion and planning to move forward with our two work areas. (see space on the wiki for each work area)

Link to the Content WG wiki:

  http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_Working_Group

If you did not receive a login, please let Abbie know.

Until tomorrow,

Cathy and Abbie

Meeting information

Topic:    Webex-Grotke-NDSA