From: The NDSA Standards working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Schultz
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Preservation Models & Evaluation Metrics - Matt Schultz

[snip]

Question: There are several articles that have been published on the
application of these models & metrics in various environments, might it be
worthwhile to carve out a space to be able to identify some of these? This
holds true for many of the other standards that are at various stages of
development and acceptance within the community. Perhaps these would prove
invaluable at our later stages of analysis and reporting? Thoughts?

--
Matt Schultz
Collaborative Services Librarian