I am sorry but I will not be able to participate in today's meeting, I have a meeting at exactly the same time that came up last minute, and I can't reschedule it as they are back on a plane this afternoon.

I assume the notes will be posted up on the wiki?

Also, just fyi, I'm fine with the 3rd Tuesday of each month.

Thanks and I look forward to reading the notes.

John

John Spencer
BMS/ Chace
1801 8th Ave. S.  Suite 200