Dear NDSA members,

I hope 2011 is treating you well. The working groups of the NDSA are continuing to make great progress.

For those of you who'd like to join a group, help others at your organization find the right group to connect with, or concentrate your efforts on one group, I'll be sending out a series of updates. These messages will feature the projects that  each of the working group will focus on.

If you have colleagues who are interested in participating in a working group, if you'd like to switch groups yourself, or if you're over committed and would like to remove yourself from a group, please, please contact the appropriate LC co-chair.

I'll send out a comprehensive list with the projects of each of the working groups at the end of this series -- please feel free to use that list to update your coworkers about the work of the NDSA or to help direct their interest in participating.

Best regards,

Michelle

Michelle Gallinger
Digital Programs Coordinator