I apologize for not saying this on the last teleconference -- my (obv.
broken) phone was stuck on mute so I could only listen -- but I would
also be interested in hearing about how other folks on NDSA
Infrastructure are dealing with archival storage.

It will be useful to hear about particular cloud/grid solutions such as
Duracloud, LOCKSS, and iRODS, and just as useful to hear about how folks
not using one of these solutions are accommodating their archival needs
at the storage layer and why they chose *not* to go the cloud/grid
direction.

I have folks like, e.g., HathiTrust and CDL in mind.

-Mike