One more doodle poll for the MetaArchive call on either Feb 17 or 18:

http://doodle.com/4rdwcexf46uux8fq

Please vote by end of the day (5:00EST) Thurs, Jan 27 so I can let speakers know.  (End of day today for iRODS call.)

Since we will have a busy Feb , I am going to suggest we cancel our regular call on Feb 15.

Thank you everyone for contacting the speakers.

Karen