Hello everyone,

I realize all the e-mails, doodle polls and calendar invites may be confusing.  So I want to summarize the working group schedule for February.

Feb 1, Tues, 1:00 EST call with iRods Reagan Moore
    Attached are the slides from Reagan Moore
Feb 14, Monday, 11:00 EST call with Duracloud
Feb 17, Thurs, 11:00 EST call with MetaArchive/GDDP Katherine Skinner, Matt Schultz and Martin Halbert

Our regular call on Feb 15 is cancelled.  The next regular call would be on March 15 at 11:00 EST.

The call in number is and always will be:

Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Host access code:  21414510
Participant access code:  21408589

There may be additional Webx log in info.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Karen