-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Standards working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jones,
Jimi
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Doodle: NDSA Standards Group February (and
recurring) WebEx

I picked "Monday, February 7, 2011 1:00 PM" as the final option for
Doodle poll "NDSA Standards Group February (and recurring) WebEx".

Follow this link to view the poll:
http://doodle.com/tymutugtz9ezpqin

Looking forward to talking with you all then! In the meantime I hope
you'll all look at the Standards group wiki and work on creating and/or
choosing an "action team" for the standards survey project:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Categori
es_and_Action_Teams

Our February meeting will focus on, among other things, the template for
the survey and the action teams you've created for the project.

Best,

Jimi