Eric,

.3 FTE (the director for digital library/tech services (me) does all
major web-coding for the library) out of 37 FTE. other
responsibilities include digital asset management, server maintenance
and ILS support (with one other FTE assisting in server/ILS support)

are these the types of numbers you're looking for?

Allen
director - Digital Library and Techncal Services
The New School
New York, NY 10003